We are a Partnership that formed in 2013 and we welcome you to Join us to ensure this collaborative is tailored to YOUR priorities and needs.
Our current partners include:
- Blooming Grove Township Supervisors
- Hemlock Farms Conservancy (HFC)
- HFCA Water Company
- Lackawaxen River Conservancy
- Milford Water Authority
- Pennsylvania Rural Water Association
- Pike County Conservation District
- Twin and Walker Creek Watershed Conservancy
- PA DEP
Become a Partner in the Pocono Source Water Protection Collaborative, attend our meetings and workshops, and encourage others to attend our educational programs. Help us protect the sources of our drinking water in Pike, Wayne and Monroe Counties.
To Learn More, Contact us by email at: email@example.com
or by phone at 570-226-8220. Please ask for the Watershed Specialist.